Wednesday 4 March 2009

Simple cards

Remember the lady I told you about who wanted 30 A5 cards this year, well today I have a selection of this months order for you!!! I had 5 to do yesterday! A bit simple now for my liking but the customer is always right and she just likes big cards with their name and age on!!! I couldn't resist however including the monkey on this card!!! I love Monkeys, they are probably on a par with my Cupcake obsession!!! SO thats Monkeys and Cupcakes that I love!!! LOL!!!

The background papers and cardstock are all Stampin Up, the stars are punched with the SU Star punch and I have Stickled around the letters. The monkey is cut from the New Arrival Cricut cartridge and I have added googly eyes!!

This card is for the ladies MUm, I have used the retired Petals and Paisleys which I recently ordered after seeing some lovely cards with them! They are still available to order if you would like them! The lettering has been cut with Regal Rose card using the Alphalicious font!

And finally a card for a 15 year old! What do you do for a 15 year old boy???? Decided to keep it simple as I dont know what he is into or anything! Papers are Spiced Cider and colour combo includes Really RUst, Choc Chip, CLose to Cocoa and Old Olive.
TOmorrows post will be very late. It is a challenge card from my team of girls and we are all revealing later on in the day so please check back!!
Jules
x

6 comments:

  1. Great cards Julie, I love Jacks card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Julie, I love Jacks card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. I love the lettering. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, they are simple, but striking too ! Lovely colours to Jules,
    Laters S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fabulous Jules. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the monkey and the idea of a monkey and cupcake combo! x

    ReplyDelete