Tuesday 31 March 2009

Happy Birthday Sarah and I've been tagged!

Today is one of my lovely downlines (Stampin up terms for team members) birthday.
Happy Birthday Sarah P hope you have a fab day and the boys spoil you rotten. I cannot show the card I made for Sarah as I have already given it when I saw her at the weekend!
I have also been tagged by 3 different people (I think its 3, might be 4!)
Anyway you have to open the fourth folder in your Pictures and go to the fourth photo and here is mine!!
Its my gorgeous boys last year when they had a "Magic Day!" at school. Ross went as Harry Potter and Evan went as a Wizard. The cape was made with my own fair hands and some needle and thread!!! Its a bit of a blurred photo for some reason but it was the fourth one!!
Hoping to be back later with a card
Jules
x

3 comments:

  1. They look great, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, they look so cool!
    Hugs S.J. xx
    P.S. Thanks again for the alpha, it's so handy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww bless thier little cotton socks - fab costumes Jules x

    ReplyDelete