Monday 2 March 2009

Motivate Monday!

I have a private forum for the ladies in my Stampin Up team and I try my best to make a card every Monday with a stamp set that I either have never used before or have hardly used at all!! I call it Motivate Monday!!!!
Here is my card for this week. It is using the Tart and Tangy set and the Summer Picnic papers which co-ordinate with each other.
I also had a challenge for my Stampers 10 group ladies on our blog and I sent them all a little card kit this month with a paper and ribbons and some textured die cut flowers and asked them to make a summery card. Thanks to all the ladies who have joined in so far, this is my offering, bit cheeky combining two!!!!!!
The colour combo is Bashful Blue, Real Red and Old Olive. I have made a triple suspension card as you can see, the little fruits spin round.
This lovely flower at the top is one of the Die Cut flowers, they are amazing value, you get 4 sheets od 12x12 die cut flowers, loads of them in there, will be using them a lot more! They are on page 79 if you have a Stampin Up catalogue!


The sentiment is stamped in the popular Circle of Friendship set and I have layered this up and placed on top of a real red ribbon and bow!
Hope it cheers you up today, roll on summer!!!
Jules
x

8 comments:

  1. Great card Julie, nice and bright. I haven't used those papers yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Jules its fabulous great idea Tonixx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Jules and great idea!!
    Sorry had to rush off earlier.. I'll speak to you soon!
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Jules
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Julie, love the fresh vibrant colours.
    Hugs
    Jill x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Jules, lovely card, so happy and bright. Gorgeous. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jules, what a bright and cheery card. I love the tart and tangy set, so cute. Can I ask what size punches did you use for this card (scallop and circle)? Thanks, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous creation.....

    ReplyDelete