Monday 23 March 2009

Simple Baby Card

My Mum and Dads friends became Grandparents for the first time a couple of weeks ago so I made them this card to give to them!
Very simple layout and design. Baby stamp is a Hero Arts stamp which I think is really cute! Mounted on Nesties and raised with foam pads. The paper is from the SU Sweet Always range and the cardstock used is Pretty in Pink.


The sentiment is printed on my PC and I have stamped a frame with the Frames with a Flourish set and added some little flowers. Not forgetting the new striped grosgrain ribbon to finish it off!
I didnt intend on posting this today, I had some other things to show you as I have been a very lucky girl this weekend when the postman came on Saturday but the weather is so bad here, lashing it down with rain and wind and I cannot get a decent photo!!! Hopefully tomorrow!!!
I am going to some SU training tonight and had to make 15 cards for swaps so will post those this week too!!!
Bye for now
Jules
x

7 comments:

  1. Oh Lovely card, Wish I was coming tonight, Have fun Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww cute!!
    Looking forward to tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, it's so sweet. Wish Sarah was coming too, See you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really pretty and what a good idea. You sound as if you have been busy so will watch out for future blogs. Shame about the weather - not raining here yet but very dull and windy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Jules, I love the image and the sentiment border looks great
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jules - soft & simple my fav kind.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful baby card. I am into baby cards latly.

    ReplyDelete