Saturday 14 March 2009

Playful Petals

Busy day for me today, got 9 ladies coming to my Choccy Class this afternoon!! I baked Choc Chip muffins last night so an extra treat for the ladies!!!
Here is another card with my new goodies from the mini catalogue! The stamp set is called Playful Petals and it works wonderfully with the new Tea Party papers.
I have also used my Oval All stamp set and layered the oval with the scalloped oval and coloured with marker pens, the large flower has been stamped and watercoloured with inkpads and markers.
And a nice bit of the new So Saffron ribbon to finish it off!!!

Right I am off to get my stuff ready for this afternoon!

JUles
x

8 comments:

  1. So so priddy Jules!! love it and love your bow! Have to get this set sooooon! K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Julie.

    Gonna have to get THAT stamp set too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soooo need these new goodies!!!
    Gorgeously luvly card :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love the papers and ribbon and of course the oval set. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jules these cards are so pretty. I love the combo of colours and the ribbon is a great finishing touch. Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Card Julie But even better chocolate Muffins! YUM. Gx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scrummy - love how you have put this together and what you have done with the stamp. And the ribbon - dont get me started on the ribbon - I Adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, I love these papers they are gorgeous!

    Katie
    x

    ReplyDelete