Tuesday 3 March 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Well I popped over to the Papertake Weekly Challenge yesterday and imagine my delight when I saw this weeks challange was Hot Chocolate!!! You have to use Pink and Orange(hot) and Brown (chocolate) on your card!!! This is my favourite combo inspired by the fab Sweet Always papers!!!
I have made a simple card in that the only stamped image is the wording Mr Dear Kind and Wonderful Friend! I didnt think it needed an image as I wanted to feature the sentiment so I have layered up various papers and flowers with extras like Rhinestone Brads and buttons. Stamp is from the Occasional Greetings set.

All products are Stampin Up. Here is a bit of an arty farty 3D version for you so you can see the layers.

If you would like to get hold of these papers and loads more, I still have 4 places left on my paper share. Please see above post for details!

Jules
x

15 comments:

  1. Orange and chocolate brown are two of my favorite color combos. I tried to talk my husband into using them for our wedding colors but he did not have the vision. Love how 3D the card is! Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Julie, such vibrant colours, those papers are yummy!!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, I'm loving these colours together

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Julie, bold and beautiful.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jules, love the papers and the flowers you have done, have checked out the PDF mini book too, love those punches already :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie, this is fabulous, yummy paper, and I love the arrangement you have used. joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is gorgeous, the colours works brilliantly and I love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, I love all the flowers. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh gorge card, love the papers that you haved used, delish!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning Julie, the composition, colours, everything, really gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWZERS! This card is awesome I love all the effort you put into it! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow ,i love theis card the papers are so gorgeous ,brilliant ,hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is gorgeous. I love the bright colours.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Julie! It was these papers that inspired the challenge theme lol! :) Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete