Wednesday 11 March 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge

This weeks challenge on Papertake Weekly was a sketch challenge. ONe of my fab downline Steph, kindly sent me a few Gorjuss girl stamped images!!!! I have resisted buying so far!!! Although I loved colouring this little beauty in!!!
The papers are Petals and Paisleys from Stampin Up and the colour combo is Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose,Old Olive, So Saffron and Pretty in Pink! Sentiment is from the ever popular Circle of Friendship set

Image coloured in with my SU inkpads and flowers from my retro flower punch. Inked around edges of scalloped card with inkpad, card from Craftwork Cards.


Added one of my new little charms saying Hand made with Love!!!
Hoping for a delivery of my new mini catalogue goodies today so I am going to have a play tonight and hopefully post some new stuff tomorrow for you!!

Jules
x

13 comments:

  1. Really pretty card Julie, what a beautifully coloured Gorjuss Girl :-)
    My papers have just arrived..thanks so much, love them all!
    Have a good day.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules Love the card, I'm gonna have to buy these Gorjuss Girls, my stuff has arrived, hope yours has too, I'm looking forward to seeing your creations and having a play too, See you Saturday, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Julie, gorgeous papers!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow julie, what a gorgeous card i love these gorjuss girl stamps, this is so beautifully coloured too! lovely work hun, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Jules ~ I love it!
    My box of goodies arrived this morning ~ thank you sooooo much hun :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a stunner Jules, I gotta get me hands on some of those Gorjuss girlies xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - its stunning
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card - love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Julie! Think I'm going to have to get some Gorjuss girls lol! Your flowers look great! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete