Tuesday 17 March 2009

Roll on Summer

This is a preview of one of the items we will be making at my next class on 25th April. Its called Roll on Summer and I have been inspired by the sunnier days we have had lately to make bright and bold cards!

This card actually has no stamping involved but is using the Adhesive Die Cuts from the Simply Scrappin Kit, Petal Party




These kits are amazing value and I have opened one up to show you just how much you get for £15.50!!!! You get 8 sheets of TEXTURED 12x12 cardstock, 2 sheets of each of the 4 colours, 6 sheets of 12x12 DOUBLE SIDED patterned papers and 6 sheets of Adhesive Die cuts, 2 of each of the 3 designs. You can make loads of cards from this set and of course lots of scrapbook pages too!!!


As Stampin Up is so good at co-ordinating we also have the Best Wishes and More set which matches the papers and the die cuts so we can use stamps on our projects too if you want to!!!!


For more info on my classes or on Stampin Up products dont hesitate to mail me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

Thanks
JUles

x

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card again Jules, I have been eyeing up that set for a while now... maybe soon... (don't tell hubby!!)
    Speak tonight, Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow! Jules this is just gorgeous!!! One of my favourite cards you've made!! i adore this design of card - TFS!!! Hugs Kate xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous so crips and bright realy fabulous ,hugs Dawnxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous, fantastic colours. May have to buy a set. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to make this, I love it, Hugs Jules, by the way, there is an award for you over on my blog, Hugs Sarah BX

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Jules, so bright and cheerful.
    Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, the colours are so vibrant. I have the green eyed monsters about everyone who gets to attend your classes!

    Katie
    x

    ReplyDelete