Friday 6 March 2009

Paper Share News!

Paper Share is now full. Thanks to everyone who took part.
I will be doing a mini paper share soon using the papers from the new Mini Catalogue, see link on the right. Please mail me if interested!
Here are the lovely papers that I spent an hour cutting up last night for the paper share! The top 4 piles have been claimed but I still have 4 SHARES left. £16.00 for 84 6x6 sheets of Stampin Up papers, includes P&P.

Now because I ordered these whilst Sale A Bration was still running I had 2 free stamp sets to give away and above are the names entered in to the draw! I have included those shares that have not yet been filled!!!

Names in the hat!!!


The winners are ANNE and paper share NUMBER 6!!!! Could it be you!!!



So who will be the lucky person to claim Paper Share Number 6 and win this free stamp set???? If you would like to join my share please get in touch!!! You never know you could be Number 6

julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

Jules
x

P.S Anne, Annwen, Hana and Emma yours will be posted today!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, just come across your blog from Anna's and have never bought SU products before. I would love to see more, is there an online catalogue or something I can look at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the beautiful papers and THE STAMPS. I was so lucky

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the beautiful papers and THE STAMPS. I was so lucky

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie Thanks so much for my lovely paper and what a surprise THE STAMP Set also.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete