Friday 6 March 2009

Mojo Monday Number 76

Back today with a challenge card for the Mojo Monday blog! My sister asked for a card for her husbands sister so I decided to combine the two!!! Not much stamping on this card, wanted to make a feature of her name!

The papers are the retired Petals and Paisleys which I got about a week ago and cannot stop using them! They are still available to order, think I will have to get me another pack!!! The little flower stamped behind the name is from Simply Said stamp set.

Colours are Regal Rose, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink. Flowers punched from my retro flower punch and ribbon is SU Regal Rose.

Hope Amy likes it!!

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments recently, I really love reading them and am so pleased with how many blogging friends I have made!! You're the best!

Jules
x




13 comments:

  1. Another fab card!! Amy will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the Mojo sketch Julie, I'm sure she'll love it !
    Hugs S.J.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh I love this card, and those papers are gorgeous, may have to have a look at those :) but then I have to have those punches in the new book too, you do make life hard you know :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Jules ~ so fresh & pretty!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, so cute. I adore the paper too

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's soo luvly!!! :o)x

    ps. mine's 9th April so you can get cracking on my card when you have nowt to do,hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooooo pretty Jules, lovely bright 'n' cheery colours and a brill layout. Funnily enough I've just made a card for our neice and her name happens to be Amy. xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is fabulous Jules - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh delish card love the colour combo!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and girly. Who wouldnt love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty, love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card - I'm sure she will love it

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOWZA this is STUNNING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete