Wednesday 18 March 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge

This weeks challenge on Papertake is to have something that is edible on your card, well not actually edible but you know what I mean!!!
Of course I had to reach for the Cupcakes!!!!!! You know my fondness of them by now!! However rather than going for the pinks and browns I would normally use I went for a different look!
With the Washington Apple papers as my inspiration I went for this combo and paper pieced the Cupcake
Used my new So Saffron ribbon and added a little bit of linen thread to tie the sentiment on, which is punched out with the new oval punches!!
Flowers are stamped with the One of a Kind set and punched out with the Boho Blossoms punch!
A nice bright card for a nice bright day here in Yorkshire!
Jules
P.S If you have seen all the fab new goodies in the mini catatlogue (on my sidebar) please get in touch if you would like to pre-order any items!!!! I am having a prize draw for all pre-orders that I receive!!

8 comments:

  1. lovely card - vibrant colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely this Jules. Beleive it or not I have made one VERY similar today !! (before I saw yours, honest !) but I love the sentiment on it and may have to add this now !! Ribbon etc all the same tho, how freaky... Thanks ever so for organising last night, it was fantastic ! you are a brill mum !!
    Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Julie love the new SU papers, thanks for the info about the catologue had a little look and ohh I love the new things hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty such lovely spring colours

    xx Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you did the sentiment. I'm going to pinch that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jules...I love this...so fresh and bright....really pretty! bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful!! I love the bright colors!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Julie - this is a lovely card! Your cake looks great! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete