Thursday 12 March 2009

New stash card!!!

Well I got all my new stamps mounted last night and then got everything out to make a card, really excited I was and then WHAM, I thought, what am I going to actually make. JUst sat there for a while doing nothing with no inspiration.
In the end I made 3 cards, this being my favourite, will show the other 2 tomorrow!
This is a criss cross style card and I have used SO Saffron, Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie
The papers are BRAND NEW Washington Apple papers, gorgeous bright summery colours, I love them already!!!

The ribbon is the new Striped Grosgrain, available in So Saffron, Bashful Blue and Pretty in Pink, The circle is cut from the Washington Apple papers and mounted onto a Scallop Circle.

Inside a card slides out and I have added the round tab punch with a couple more of the circles from the paper and stamped a message from the OVAL ALL set, another brand new item that has matching punches!!! Will show those tomorrow!!!!

Hope you likey my new stuff!!!

Jules
x




15 comments:

  1. OMG I love it, the colours are amazing!!!

    Siobhan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this is gorgeous, I love the images you have stamped and the papers are lovely, roll on the paper share :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The papers are gorgeous, the card is lovely too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I'm not lookin at your luvly card cos ur just showin off!!! ;O)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new stuff !! O.K., O.K. now I wish I ordered it all !!!!!
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Jules, I have the same problem, only there is so much I want to make I don't know where to start, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love it, so bright and sunny! I have to get these on my next order!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jules i ADORE this!!! I was exactly the same when I got all my stuff - didn't know where to start! After seeing your card I wish I'd gone for these papers first lol!! Can't wait to see your next installment!!! Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jules that is lovely :)The papers are yummy and i think i need those stamps :)
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is Gorgous, Love the colours!
    Gx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fab! I love the papers and ribbon. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely.

    I am gutted that I daren't commit to the 23rd because of uncertainty with babysitter - later in the week would have been no problem, I would have really liked to have gone.

    But I am coming to see you tomorrow! :-)

    love Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous!!! I actually made my first crisscross card the other day and am really pleased with it, I've gone on to make another 5 since then but I have to save them until after mothers day before I can put them on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Jules, the colours are fab. I've never made a criss-cross card but after seeing yours I may have to give it a go lol! Lots of love, Denise x

    ReplyDelete