Thursday 26 March 2009

Jem's Challenge 2 - The Revenge of the Bumble Bees!

Here is my card for my team challenge, this challenge was set by the lovely Jeannette who sent us all a kit to make up a card with. Set told us we had to use every embellishment in the kit!!!!
I have to say this really pushed me out of my comfort zone, and I found it quite difficult!! The bumble bees are coloured in with So Saffron and Chocolate Chip inkpads and the papers are So Saffron and Chocolate Chip designer papers.

More Mustard and Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon
I decided to make a flower using the Oval punch which is available in 6 days time!!!!! Mail me if you would like to order it!!!! I then layered it up with the Circle of Friendship sentiment.

Hope you like it, I had a little accident on the flower, I tried to ink the edges with my markers but got a bit carried away and it went wrong!!!! Ooooppps!!

Jules
x

Thanks Jeannette xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Another great card, they are all great, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a lovely job you have done with this kit, I love the flower idea! Fab! So clever, Fantastic card all up really,
    Hugs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fab! I love looking at everyones challenge cards, they are all so different and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoreable Jules - just lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is great Jules. Iam sorry I have not been able to speak to you, been really bad couple of weeks! Hopefully get some mojo back after tomorrow and some time!!

    I love the way you have coloured your bee's...fabulous! Oh and I didn't notice anything wrong with your flowers!!

    Siobhan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fab Jules these projects look fabulous super card

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is luvly,really cute image too!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie it's fab too. Love the flower.

    ReplyDelete