Thursday 26 March 2009

Cute Forest Friends

What a fun time I had in Sheffield on Monday night at the Field Training for Stampin Up. 3 of my lovely team managed to attend too so it was a mini get together for us which was fab!
We made 3 cards during the training session, all using the Forest Friends stamp set from the new mini catalogue, which you can order from as of next Wednesday (1st April).
The first card is the cute little "Bambi" card, stamped in Chocolate Chip and then a clever trick of stamping him onto the acetate from the Stamp a ma jig and rubbing it onto the card to create a reflection. Other colours used are So Saffron, Bashful Blue and Old Olive
Next are two tiny weeny little cards using the same set. The cute rabbit has been layered onto a scallop circle which has been punched with the hand punch. The old olive has been cut to look like grass on both cards. The tree on the other card has been coloured with the marker pens.

I will be back this evening with a card for my Jems Challenge so please check back in!!!
I also have a stamp set to give away, more details soon!!
Jules
x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,the cards are gorgeous (this set is still on my BIGGGGG wish list!!!) :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, looks like you had a fab time! Looking forward to seeing what you have all made tonight,
    Back Later, Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! I can't wait to get my hands on this set! April can't come quick enough for me!

    ReplyDelete