Tuesday 10 March 2009

Mojo Monday Week 77

Here is my card for the Mojo Monday blog challenge. I am on a mission to use up my scraps (again) so this is very much a scrap card!! Colours are Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip. Papers are Tea and Crumpers and Choc Chip Designer Papers.

Circle cut on nesties and inked with Pretty in Pink. Stamps are from the Pocket Silhouettes which I havent used for ages!!! Pretty in Pink tafetta ribbon.

The WIth Love stamp is from the Yummy set and the pearls are from the Pretties kit!!

Thanks for looking

Jules
x

11 comments:

  1. Love the card, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Julie, I love pink and brown!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, lovely card, glad I ordered this set now, looking forward to playing with it !! Great colours as always too.
    S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - I am also trying to use up some of my offcut mountain

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card, Love it!
    Geraldine :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely card - will have to give this one a go.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Julie, love it :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Julie, love the papers! Can't wait to get my package from you!
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jules this is sensational and i love the colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Julie - love the coluor combo x

    ReplyDelete