Sunday 1 March 2009

Loads to tell you!

Happy Sunday everyone! Firstly I apologise for this lengthy post, there is so much to tell you!!!

For those of you who have expressed and interest in my Chocolate Class on 14th March, I have now found a venue (other than my house!!) so I can accommodate a lot more people. Those of you who have been to my house it is literally over the road from me!!!


If you havent registered please get in touch asap, the cost is £8.00 and we will be making Chocolate Brown themed projects. All stash provided and chocolate refreshments!

Here is a peek at one of the projects! Its a little coaster book perfect to send as a special card or gift! I have done mine as a Mother's Day gift but you could do it for a birthday etc.. I made one for my Mum last year and she kept it in her bag and then if anyone asked how my boys were doing she shown them the little book!



Made with the Chocolate Chip Designer Papers and Close to Cocoa accents. The sentiment is from the Occasional Greetings set and the flowers are stamped with the One of A Kind set and punched out with the Boho Blossoms punch!

Here is my Ross looking all freckly in the summer and the 2 monkeys together!!! The word Family is a rub on.

And here is my little cheeky Evan! Again flowers punched out with Boho Blossoms and the sentiment is from One of a Kind, punched out with the 1 1/4 circle punch and then layered up with the 1 3/8 punch and the Scallop Circle Punch. The flourish is from the Yummy set.


I hope she likes it! Please mail me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com if you are in the Leeds/Bradford area and would like to attend.


Now for the big news!!!!!!



Stampin UP are launching our first ever MINI catalogue on 1st April!!! This will run until 30th September after which the new main catalogue will come out! The mini is fab!! I have a copy here and cannot wait for my pre-order products to arrive to be able to show you products!!!

There are 15 new stamp sets!!

2 new Wheels

2 NEW PUNCHES (these are my favourites and are fab!)

3 new sets of papers


3 new ribbons


New buttons!!!


I will be posting samples as soon as I have some made up and you will be able to order with me from 1st April!!! I will be having special offers so please keep checking back for details!!

During March we also have a special offer of 25% off Chipboard from Stampin up! If you love Chipboard now is the chance to stock up on it while it is on offer!! I will be adding some projects this week to show you how fab it is!!
Thanks for listening, hope you are as excited as I am!!!!
Jules
x



6 comments:

  1. Jules the Mini book is gorgeous, I'm so glad My friend and I are booked in with you, can't wait, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book is beautiful, I love it. I cannot wait to see all the new goodies in the mini catalouge too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Mini Book - just fab!

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jules
    the mini book is lovely! it turned out beautiful, your mum will love it im sure if its for her!
    take care
    hugs
    Michelle...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, I love the papers you have used and the colours are great, such a lovely keepsake too, can not wait to see the new catalogue :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great mini.
    love the papers.
    mothers day already...sigh.

    making mini albums
    mini album blog

    ReplyDelete