Tuesday 31 March 2009

New MIni Catalogue - Tomorrow!! Yippee!!!!

Here is a card I have made for the Sketch Saturday challenge. It had to colntain lots of circles or spots or spotty paper. I have used lots of spotty paper but also used the flat back pearls scattered about as spots!
The stamp is from the brand new Soft Summer stamp set which, yes you guessed it, it available from the new mini catalogue from Stampin Up which launches tomorrow. This is a lovely set and I have used the Two Step Stampin technique on the flower in the middle.
The papers are called Tea Party and I have also used the Oval punch with the sentiment from the Soft Summer set. Those oval punches are sure gonna get a lot of use from me!!!

Added some of the new Striped grosgrain ribbon too in both PRetty in Pink and So Saffron as I was feeling greedy on this card!!!!!
I am so excited about the new catalogue tomorrow and have a big order all ready to go in!! If you would like anything please dont hesitate to contact me.
Also I have 3 places left on my new paper/ribbon share!
Jules
x

11 comments:

  1. Luvly card,still can't bear to use my Pretties kit,lol!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are lovely, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi gran!
    thanks for commenting on my blog. just put my first order in... so i'm waiting excitedly. fab card and i love those papers, something else to add to my must have list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card Julie,l love the colours.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jules, can not wait for my new punches to come :) they look great
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely card Jules, I have sucumbed and ordered a couple more stamp sets from the mini after seeing so many lovely ideas in blog land ! (shhh)
    Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS card, that stamp set is really pretty too.
    I'm SO looking forward to this month!
    Thank you for joining us again Jules.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another vision of lovliness from you. I am so glad I bought this set this month. Cann't wair for my hols so I c an have a play.

    I have put a criss card on my blog with the lovely sentiments etc you kindly let me have.

    Love Terri XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Card Julie. Good luck with the launch! Gx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty - and I love those oval punches. I think they will be the next must haves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, Jules. Great layout. Got my mini catalogue today, want everything.

    ReplyDelete