Sunday 15 March 2009

Julie's Chocolate Factory!!!

Yesterday I had a lovely afternoon with 9 fab ladies who attended my Chocolate Class. 3 of the ladies were my lovely downlines, Sarah, Anne and Jeannette. it was great for them to meet each other. A Big Hello though to the other ladies, Jean, Geraldine, Jane, Angie, Linda and my craft bud Natalie! Thanks for coming girls!
Well you know me by now, I like to provide refreshments to match the theme of the class! So here are the Choc Chip Muffins I made on Friday night!!!!! I went a bit wrong with the ingredients and I thought they seemed a bit dry myself!! But HEY no one left theirs so they must have been edible!!!
We made a card (which I showed in a previous post) and also the Easter Treat Basket but the majority of the time was taken up making these coaster mini books. Some ladies brought photos, some simply wanted it to be an extra special card and the whole idea was to let everyone use there own creativity.
Its great to see everyones different interpretation of the books and I love them all. I have to say 2 of the ladies had never stamped at all before so they did really well!!!
As you will see I was a bit naughty and let them use my new oval punches before they are available!!!!! But I can tell you they loved them!!!

Thanks for coming girls, I had a lovely afternoon!

If you would like more info on my classes (which are in the Leeds area) please e mail me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

Next class is 25th April

Jules
x




16 comments:

  1. It was a fabulous day, The cupcakes were lovely and meeting everyone was great. If you can get to Pudsey, I'd definitely recommend going to Jules Class, it was brill!!!!! Hugs Sarah BX

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Julie your chocolate muffins look yummy and the cards looks gorgeous wish I lived closer as I would love to attend one of your theme classes hugS Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the chocolate (non fattening) cards and the cakes look good too. It looks as if you all had fun

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie,

    Thanks for having me, I had a great afternoon and it was fab to meet my SU Mom and some of my SU Sisters. Will certainly have to do it again but maybe us kids will do less talking next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooo look at all that lush-ness!! I wanna grab some right through the screen!!
    The cards look fab Jules.. glad you all had such a great time :)

    Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What yummy cards and muffins - looks like you had a fab time, thanks for sharing it with us! Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a great afternoon and my muffin was delicious. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely :-) You have made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those muffins are making me hungry!!! The cards and coaster books look amazing! I'm looking forward to the catalogue arriving so I can see what I've been missing out on!
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a fab time and got lots of choccy crafting done too!! Those books are amazing !
    Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was great to meet everybody, I had a lovely time, thanks.
    looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for yesterday Julie, I had a great day and winning the chocolate goodie bag made my weekend. Looking forward to doing it again.
    Gx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, they look delicious! I'd love to attend class like this but I dont know if there is anybody doing it in the Northampton area? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't believe you girls met up without me *SULK* To make it up to me - you have to bring some chocolate muffins with you when you come visit in April Jules xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous creations and yummy cupcakes bet they were gone in a flash.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julie
    I had a lovely time on Saturday and it was lovely to meet you and the other ladies. My crafting inspiration seemed to have gone missing this last month, but coming on Saturday kick started it back into action and I cant wait for your next get together. Thanks again and the choc muffins were yummy :o) Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete