Friday 13 March 2009

Choo Choo and a Thank You!

Here is a card I made on Wednesday night with my new goodies. I wasnt really keen on it as its very basic with no layering but sometimes less is more I suppose!!! My little cousin Archie loves trains, its not his birthday for a while but figured I should make this for him!!! The colours are Brilliant Blue, Real Red and Old Olive. The train is stamped with the new stamp set Choo Choo and the track is a brand new wheel!
Name stamped with Schoolbook Serif Alphabet and number from Schoolbook Serif number, layered onto Scallop Circle

My friend Anna bought me these lovely goodies the other day!! I think everyone is joining my my cupcake obsession and looking out for Cupcake goodies for me!!!!! Thanks Anna! If anyone else wants to send me cupcake stuff then feel free please!!!!

I have got my Chocolate Class tomorrow afternoon so will try and take a few piccies!!!!!

Jules
x





7 comments:

  1. What a great card and lovely gifts from your friend. Hope you have a fabulous weekend, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Jules - simple and clean definitely works brilliantly in this case! I love the bright colours - just perfect for a wee chappie! Hugs K xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely, might have to get this set too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card. My next order is definitely going to include these stamps. Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the card Julie ! what a gorgeous present !

    love maddy ... a leeds lass !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours - fab for a small boy (or a larger one come to that) Great card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, the colours and images are lovely.

    ReplyDelete