Monday 16 March 2009

OMG I love it!

I so wish I could claim this project as my own but it was made for me by one of my very talented downlines Sarah B
Sarah loves making 3d projects rather than cards and she is very talented at them, I feel so chuffed she made this for me, it is stunning Sarah! Thank you

The envelope on the front opens and reveals a little card! How cute!

And inside 3 handmade boxes with lids



Which contain various yummies!!!!!!!



I am sure you will agree its fab! Take a look on Sarahs blog for more fab projects!
I will be back with something of my own tomorrow!!!!!
Jules
x


6 comments:

  1. OMG I love it too !!! Sarah is so talented, lucky you !!
    Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too, but thats cos it looks much better in the photos. I'm so glad you like it. Thank you for all your support over the last few months, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is great!! What a lucky girls you are Jules, and Sarah you are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah you are too modest, it is FABULOUS in real life.

    Hope Angie is OK

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jules you lucky thing - that's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful!
    What a lovely gift you are very lucky Jules!
    What a talented girl Sarah is!

    Katie
    x

    ReplyDelete