Sunday 22 March 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all Mum's out there, hope you all have a lovely day.
I have got a busy day ahead and I have scheduled this post in last night! Going for a meal at lunchtime and then I have to go straight to a rehearsal, I am now in Wizard of Oz in May!!!!!
I realised this afternoon that I needed to make another one of these mini albums as I had just one and needed one for my MIL!!
I decided to make it in different colours, Rose Red and Regal Rose.



Used the new Oval All stamp set with the fab Oval punches, available from 1st April through me!!!
Papers - Rose Red Designer Papers
Stamps - Occasional greetings, Oval All
Ribbon - Regal Rose grosgrain
Back tomorrow!
Jules
x


13 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, happy mothers Day to you. this is such a gorgeous project that any mum would be happy to receive!! love the colour too. Enjoy your day hunny, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love these two colours together. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Jules :)
    Love it!

    Happy Mothersday!
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. another Lovely mini book, Have a greate Day, Hugs and Mothers Day Wishes, Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jules this is beautiful. Have you any instructions on how to make one as would love to have a go at making one :) Happy Mothers Day.
    Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely Jules, fab colours - I love your mini albums. Happy Mother's Day to you - hope you have a lovely day and good luck for the Wizard of Oz! Hugs Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cor these books are really fab ! Have a lovely day, and try to relax at some point!
    Hugs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely mini book Jules,really fab idea and great colours.Happy Mothers Day.Andreax

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful mini album love the colours and I am loving the pics of your lovely boys. Hope you had a good day. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julie, Hope you had a great Mothers Day.
    Love your gorgeous mini book, great colours and i love the new oval punches and stamps.
    Hugs
    Jill x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW: Love this little mini book and colours are just gorgeous - great job!

    Thanks for posting and sharing.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jules i like the flowers on these, what sized punches have you used??
    thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jules, that's just so gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete