Thursday 5 March 2009

Chocolate Class - few places left!

These are the projects we will be making at my chocolate class on Saturday 14th March. The class takes place in Pudsey at 2pm and I have 9 ladies attending so far but since the change of venue I can accommodate up to 12!

The card can be changed to make into a Mother's Day card.

A little Easter Treat box


And a coaster mini book, again this can be changed. Sentiments can be added rather than photos to make it into a special card.
If you wish to make into a mini album please bring some photos. The dimensions of the minibook is around 9cm square
Please mail me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com for more info. Cost is £8 which includes all supples, drinks and homemade Chocolate Chip muffin!!
JUles
x
P.S Please check back this evening for my Team Challenge card!

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Jules, I just wish I lived closer so I could come. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can't wait now, I've been looking at that box and keep meaning to make it, now I dont have to See you soon, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. The class looks like great fun. I just love chocolate chip cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw - wish I could come!! Stunning cards, especially love the True friend monochrome one - so elegant! love Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous mini album...would be lovely to join your classes..wish you were nearer!
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful set Jules, clever you and I love how you've matched the choccies to the colour scheme...lol!!!! xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete