Tuesday 3 March 2009

Paper Share Round 5!!!

4 places filled - 4 places left
Please contact me for a place.

Well after the fantastic response to my paper share I have got more people than places so I am doing another one!!!!

Basically you will get 84 6x6 sheets of double sided Stampin Up papers. The picture above shows all of the papers you will get. The price is £16 inc postage and packing and the quality on these is fantastic!!!! Plus if you dont like one side, you have got the other to use!!!!

These will be delivered in a pizza box direct to your door from me and if I get the order in by the end of the week we will qualify for 2 free stamp sets so I will do a prize draw for these sets. You could get alot more for your £16.00

The winners of the stamp sets from my earlier share last week are LYNNE and CATHERINE so if you are reading this ladies, you have my little boy to thank who pulled your names out of a hat (well a jiffy bag really!!!!)

Please mail me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com for more information.

Thanks

Jules
x

1 comment:

  1. I have sent you an email!

    Your blog is lovely, you make some gorgeous cards & gifts

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete