Monday 30 March 2009

Playful Petal party! 2 days until Mini!!!

Well on Wednesday we can finally plae orders from the new mini catalogue!! Its been a long month waiting!!!!!!
I am having a Mini Launch Night at my house in Leeds (e mail me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com if you would like to come) and this is the card we will be making.
A little bit more detailed than I would normally do at a party but as some of my most regular customers are attending I though I would do a more complex card, so sorry girls, bit of cutting out for you to do!!!!
Its from the new set Playful Petals that has matching papers called Tea Party, I have coloured the flower with the inkpads but using a Blender Pen instead of an aquabrush. My friend Jo sent me a gorgeous card very similar to this and she says she uses the Blender pens loads so I had a go and I love the effect Jo, so thanks love!!!!!
The sentiment is from the Oval All set, a firm favourite already together with the matching punches!! I also sneaked a bit of the new striped grosgrain ribbon in there too!!!

If you would like to sample some of the new papers and the ribbons then I am going to do a share for them. I need 4 people to join the share and you will get the following
12 6x6 sheets of Tea party papers (2 sets of 6 designs so you can use each side)
12 6x6 sheets of Washington Apple papers (as above)
12 6x6 sheets of Ski Slope papers (as above)
2.25 metres So Saffron Striped grosgrain ribbon
2.25 metres Pretty in Pink Striped grosgrain ribbon
2.25 metres Bashful Blue Striped grosgrain ribbon

So 36 sheets of 6x6 papers and 6.75 metres of ribbon
All for the price of £12.00 including P&P
Please mail me if interested
Jules
x

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I use the blender pens lots too, they are fab!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I've not really used the blender pens but now I'm gonna have to give it go! Thanks for the push !
    Hugs S.J.xx
    P.S. have you seen the ad for the new Zac film? the girls and I are going, with no kids, so we can have him all to ourselves !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Jules - your ladies are going to love making this! Have a fun night!!! I've tagged you in a photo game - on my blog if you wanna play. Hugs K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Jules xxx p.s. Facials booked for 12:45 at Molton Brown - whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card Julie,l love the flower.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card, Jules, Have a fab night, Just to let you know I've tagged you, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey hey! And a mighty fine job you've made of that card too - it's fabulous!

    Blender pens are the best.

    Have fun at your launch party Jules!

    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card ,gorgeous and fabulous as alwas ,hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card!!!

    Blender pens are wonderful. I have only recently discovered this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card - looks like the new oval punches are going to have to be an essential!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card, I've tagged you but it looks like I was beaten to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful! I love my blender pens too.

    ReplyDelete