Tuesday 24 March 2009

Lots to show!

Here are the cards I made for the swap at the Stampin Up training I attended last night, had a fab night, hello to anyone who was there who reads my blog!

Card is made with BEst Wishes and More set in Pixie Pink and Pumpkin Pie with Old Olive leaves! Sentiment from Occasional Greetings

Here are the gorgeous flowers I received from my wondeful boys on Sunday morning!


And a fantastic recipe book for all sorts of cakes and yummys!!!!! They know me so well!!!

I was very impressed with the Scallop Edge design in the book!!!!!! Very Stampin Up!

And last but not least her is a fantastic card and a wonderful surprise from one of my Stampin Up girls!!! I call them my daughters so she sent me a SU Mothers Day card, how cute is that!!

Thanks SJ, I love it , what a fab surprise!


Back tomorrow with something else to show you that I was lucky enough to receive!!!
Jules
x

8 comments:

  1. An "SU Mother" how sweet is that? LOL!!!

    I know the scallop edge punch you mean too, as I was admiring it in the catalogue only the other day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your swap cards are stunning! I hope you had a fab time.

    Mrs W x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely post Jules! Love the swap cards you made - so bright and cheerful! And what lovely goodies you got for Mother's Day! That book looks fab and what a sweet idea to send a SU mummy's day card!! Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked it!! I love your cards for the swap too, they are much more 'you' lol! That cake book looks yummy and beautiful flowers, Looks like you were spoiled :)
    Hugs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the swaps cards, and lucky you I can't wait to samp[le some of the goodies from that book at your next workshop, hint, hint, LOL Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful 'feel good' post Jules :)

    You swaps are amazing & looks like your boys spoiled you rottern!

    And as for your SU mummy card....ahhh bless! (wish I'd thought of it lol)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It doesn't look like my first message got logged. I love the cards, can see why you were so busy, cutting all those flowers, they look fab. Can't wait to try one of the new goodies out of you new book at you next workshop, hint, hint, LOL!!!!! Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jules, loving all your latest cards (wow you have been busy) but especially like the ones you did for the swap. So colourful and cheery. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete