Saturday 28 March 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Here is my card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge Sketch. I have used one of the new stamp sets thats available next Wednesday from the Mini Catalogue. Its called Petal Pizazz. I decided to be bright with this card. The colour combo is Old Olive, Pixie Pink and LOvely Lilac.
Old Olive Designer papers used and layered up. Flowers stamped with Lovely Lilac and Pixie Pink and then brads used in Old Olive.


I have used a Rub On from Stampin UP for the sentiment.
Thats all folks for now, sorry for the short post!
Jules
x

7 comments:

  1. I love what you are doing with this stamp set, Jules, I might have to reconsider buying it, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the colour combo you have used, my order is now in...roll on 1st april :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Julie, what beautiful flowers and I love the colour combination...so vibrant!
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful cards Julie,l love them all.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lvely bright card - I'm waiting for this set to arrive!
    Lovely to see you yesterday Jules.
    I'm still stroking my stash! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Jules, I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Julie! Love how you have used the stamps! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete