Saturday 1 June 2013

Best of Flowers

Good morning and Happy June to you! I am sure like me you cannot believe how quickly the year is going! Seems to go quicker the older you get! 
So it's the beginning of a new month and we have TWO special offers for you!! As if the Retirement Lists that arrived yesterday weren't enough!! As you may know Stampin Up is 25 Years old this year and over the next 5 months will release 5 new stamp sets called BEST OF. These will combine some of the most popular images over the last 25 years plus a completely new image.

Here is a card I made on Bank Holiday Monday when I had a lovely little crafty session in my new crafty studio! More of that another day as there is a story behind all the cards we made!

I love the gorgeous image from the Best Of stamp set and have stamped it in Early Espresso onto Crumb Cake. The pink is Pink Pirouette and the sentiment we used is Perfectly Penned.


I have really enjoyed using this set so far and would love to order it for you too! I have an order going in today if you would like to add to it!


Enjoy the sunshine
Julie
supplies
 Card – Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake
 Stamps – Best of Flowers, Perfectly Penned
 Embellishments – Pink Pirouette taffeta ribbon
 Tools – Scallop Edge punch
 Mediums – Early Espresso ink, Crumb Cake ink

No comments:

Post a Comment