Thursday 30 May 2013

Swallowtail Stamp a Stack

Good morning! Eurgghh its a miserable morning here this morning - perfect for crafting but alas I have lots of jobs to do!!

Still sharing Stamp a Stack cards so here is a another one. This card was totally inspired and cased from my lovely downline Sally Jo. She made me the most beautiful gift at our Telford event and this card accompanied (I have added a photo below).


I have to say I wasn't totally sold on the Swallowtail stamp when I first saw it. It was one of those stamps that I thought "I don't know what to do with it". Then I saw all the gorgeous samples and like lots of my customers I was immediately sold on it!


The colour scheme on this card is Soft Suede and Elegant Eggplant. I stamped on the Naturals Ivory card with the Stazon ink then watercoloured it with an aquabrush and the ink pad.


The edges were distressed with the Distressing Tool and then inked with Soft Suede. A tiny piece of Silver Glimmer card was positioned in the top left corner as shown here.


Here is the original gift made by Sally Jo - I just love it! Thanks SJ for the pressie and the inspiration!

OK so we have a lot going on during the next couple of days. I have an order going in tonight so if you would like to take advantage of the discounted This and That bundle which ends tomorrow please do get in touch with me


Also today is the LAST DAY to take advantage of our joining offer. An extra £25 in your Starter Kit if you join my team today! £155 worth of products for just £99. You can join my team in 15 minutes by using the Online Sign up forms which can be found HERE


Thats all for today folks - I'll be back tomorrow!

Julie

supplies
Card – Soft Suede, Naturals Ivory
Papers – Glimmer Paper
Stamps – Swallowtail, Amazing Family
Tools – Distressing Tool
Mediums – Soft Suede ink, Stazon, Elegant Eggplant ink

1 comment:

  1. Great card Julie - have you seen that your Secret Garden Layout is featured on Late Night Stampers Blog finds of the day?? Well done Mummy!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete