Thursday 13 June 2013

Happy Hour!

Hello! On Tuesday night I held our Tuesday Club and this time we made cocktails!! Not literally of course but with the fab Happy Hour stamp set!

I also let the girls have a little sneak peek into some of the new colours that are coming our way whilst using the For my Family stamp set for the last time in class (cry!). I love this set and will really miss it! I saw a card just like this on Pinterest and had to case it!


So the card is Pool Party but I have stamped the cocktail and the Friend sentiment in a new colour - Coastal Cabana. And yes I want to call it Copacabana and haven't stopped singing that song since I used it!! Little fact for you though - I had a look on the packaging for the cardstock and in France their card colour is actually called Copacabana!!!!


Coastal Cabana is like a darker Pool Party - I love it already and think it could be a new fave!!!!! I have also sneaked another new colour on there - can you see it?? Yes its the pinky colour and its called Strawberry Slush!!! Think Strawberry Split ice lollies!!!!


We used the Sizzlits doily from the set of 3 and I added some Dazzling Diamonds to the cocktail to give it a little shimmer!!!

Hope you like!

Julie
supplies
Card – Pool Party, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Papers – Pool Party DSP
Stamps – Happy Hour, For my Family
Tools – Sizzlits Doily, Circle die
Mediums – Dazzling Diamonds, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party

No comments:

Post a Comment