Friday 28 June 2013

A fab workshop!

Good morning! Well, what a miserable day (weather wise) it is here in West Yorkshire! No walking to school for us today!

Last night I demonstrated at lovely Lucy's workshop! What a superstar she is, the perfect hostess! We made a project with items from the new catalogue and I shared lots of new samples.

Here is the card that all the lovely ladies made. I have to say they all managed perfectly with the "big" background stamp Wildflower Meadow. We stamped in one of my new faves, Coastal Cabana.


This background stamp helps you create lovely cards in minutes, all I added was the sentiment from Label Love, some Organza ribbon and some Bitty Butterflies!


This was the "stepped up" version I showed the ladies. I have run the stamped piece through the Wildflower matching embossing folder (you can buy both in a bundle price to save money!). I also added some trusty rhinestones and then mounted some extra card behind the Artisan Label.


Both cards together.


A huge thank you, as ever, to the lovely Lucy and guests!! Lucy is delighted to be getting her very own Mr Big (Shot) for half price!!! Check out our wonderful hostess table in the catalogue and lets get a party booked in!

Right thats me done for today, final preps for Stamp a Stack and Technique Club to be done!

Julie
supplies
Card – Coastal Cabana
Stamps – Wildflower Meadow, Label Love
Embellishments – White Organza ribbon, Rhinestones
Tools – Wildflower embossing folder, Artisan Label punch, Bitty Butterfly punch
Mediums – Coastal Cabana ink

No comments:

Post a Comment