Thursday 20 June 2013

You are Loved!

Hey blog readers! Good morning to you. Today I am sharing the You are Loved stamp set that will leave us on 30th June!


Its a great set and if you are a clear mount Stampin Up fan then its been reduced from £22.95 to £13.77!!! What a bargain! 

Here are a few cards I have made over the last couple of years with it!








I enjoyed finding these projects from quite some time ago! 

Whilst you are here just to let you know about my Paper Haven Craft Retreat on 13th - 15th September. All the details are HERE


I have now released Day Delegate rates for you to just come along from 9am - 10pm on the Saturday 14th if the full weekend isn't possible for you!

I have some fantastic projects lined up, its going to be fun, fun, fun! 
Payment plan is still available. Please contact me for more information!


Julie

2 comments: