Monday 3 June 2013

Even more Best of Flowers

Hello there and welcome to my blog today! I am sharing another card using the Upsy Daisy style stamp from the Best of Flowers set. This lovely technique was demonstrated by Lynn Fahey at our training event in Telford!


I inked a clear block with the ink pads and then spritzed it with water then stamped it onto my Whisper White card. We made a few of these and every one was different


Doesn't the sky look atmospheric???


If you would like to add this to my order I will be placing one this evening.


Our Retirement Lists are on the blog post above this. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF THE STAMP SETS SAY DE OR FRA IT DOESNT MEAN THAT THESE ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IN GERMAN AND FRENCH, THEY ARE AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH TOO!

Julie
supplies
Card – Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stamps – Best of Flowers
Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding
Tools – Clear Block
Mediums – Melon Mambo ink, Island Indigo ink, Crumb Cake ink

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Julie - think I might try this technique (if I am feeling brave!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if my previous comment has been sent?

    Lovely card - I think I might try this technique (if I am feeling brave!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Julie, hope you are feeling better x

    ReplyDelete