Sunday 2 June 2013

More Best of Flowers

Good morning, what a glorious day it is today in Yorkshire! I am still struggling as I have a really bad sore throat and cough which finally came to a head yesterday - I could hardly speak! Some may say thats a good thing though!!

On Monday evening I had a little crafty challenge session with my downline Sally Jo. I have got loads of these lovely napkins from my local bargain store which I use in classes etc when serving cakes and I keep saying what a fab colour combo they are!! SO we set ourselves a challenge to make 4 cards with this combo using the new Best of Flowers stamp set! The colours we chose for the combo were Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo and Whisper White.


I shared one of the cards yesterday but here is the first one we made. We also decided to use a greeting from the Perfectly Penned stamp set on each of them. It was great to bounce ideas off each other. This design was Sally Jo's concept and I just copied!!!


We did fussy cut around the flower but did you know the 1 1/4 scallop circle fits around it? How cool!




Right thats all from me today as I have to do chores and such like!!! I'll be back tomorrow with another one from our challenge. 

I am still placing orders for the Retirement List so please do get in touch if you require anything!

Stamp sets HERE
Accessories HERE


Julie
supplies
Card – Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Stamps – Best of Flowers, Perfectly Penned
Embellishments – Linen Thread
Tools – Distress Tool
Mediums – Melon Mambo ink, Pink Pirouette ink, Island Indigo ink, Crumb Cake ink, Early Espresso ink

No comments:

Post a Comment