Sunday 16 June 2013

Secret Garden Watercolouring

I've been naughty and nice this morning! Naughty - because I have left my blogging until later in the day but nice because I have cleaned my house from top to bottom (literally - as I live in a 3 storey house!) Not sure how much the 3 males in the house will appreciate it but I do!!!

Here is a card that we made at my extra Secret Garden class I did a couple of weeks ago. I overhauled a  previous design and changed the technique to a watercolouring technique on the flowers.


The colours used are the 2012 - 2014 In Colours of Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit.


The sentiment is from the really useful set Fabulous Phrases, you can build up your own little phrases - so cute!



Hope you like my make today, I should be back bright and breezy in the morning with another make for you!

P.S Only 2 weeks left to get your orders in from the Retirement Lists before they are gone forever!!

Julie
supplies
Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple
Stamps – Secret Garden, Fabulous Phrases
Embellishments – Gumball Green ribbon
Tools – Scallop Border punch, Secret Garden framelits
Mediums – Versamark ink, Stazon ink, Midnight Muse ink, Raspberry Ripple ink, Summer Starfruit ink, Gumball Green ink

No comments:

Post a Comment