Monday 17 June 2013

Up, Up and Away going soon!


Hi there! This week I thought I would share some of my favourite retiring products which are still available for purchase before they vanish forever!!!! And then next week (if you are good!!) I will share some lovely new projects with goodies from the new catalogue! How does that sound?

Up, Up and Away was one of my favourite sets when it came out in last years Summer Mini. Great images with some lovely and useful sentiments.


I particularly like the "the sky's the limit" sentiment as its great for Graduation, New Job and general Congratulations cards.


So here are a few cards from last year that I made with this set. Please note some of the accessories and papers will have retired last year.




Hope you enjoyed those. The stamp set is still available in both clear mount and wood mount - £18.95 and £23.95. I would be only too happy to assist you in getting your hands on it!!

Now what shall I choose for tomorrow?

Julie

2 comments:

  1. all the cards are fantastic... if I had spare cash... I'd defo get that set lol :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete