Tuesday 4 June 2013

Last of the Best of Flowers (for now!)

Good morning and it's another scorcher today! I am sharing the last of the set of Best of Flowers cards I made last Monday using this gorgeous image from the set.


The card base is Island Indigo and we added some Crumb Cake and Early Espresso. Little bit of paper pricking and embossing on the layered ovals for a little more interest.


I have used my trusty Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon again - its my "go to" ribbon and I always have lots in my ribbon basket. The sentiment is from Perfectly Penned again which is a new fave of mine (I seem to have a lot of "new faves")


Here are all 4 cards together. I hope you have enjoyed these cards?


Stamp set is available while stocks last and is a bargain at £13.95 - IN CLEAR ONLY. The Retirement List is going well and we already have some sell outs. Please do contact me if you would like to treat yourself!
Julie
supplies
Card – Island Indigo, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Stamps – Best of Flowers, Perfectly Penned
Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding
Tools – Oval Framelits, Paper Piercing Tool and Template
Mediums – Early Espresso ink, Island Indigo ink, Crumb Cake ink

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card,love the colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, Just wanted to let you know that I often pass by your blog. I love the fresh, bright cards you make and what you are doing with the This and That book. I'm a demo in Australia, and I appreciate when someone leaves me a little comment, I'm sure you like to know when someone enjoys what you're making.

    ReplyDelete