Thursday 27 June 2013

More Mosaic Madness

Hello there! I'm busy busy today. I have Lucy's workshop tonight - she has 18 ladies attending! Surprisingly I am all packed and ready to go for tonight so I am working on my projects for tomorrow nights Stamp a Stack and Saturdays Technique Club - it's all go!


Another Mosaic Madness card for you today. Again I have used some of the new In Colours for 2013-2015. The card base is Crisp Cataloupe which I have embossed with the Mosaic embossing folder. I then got very friendly with the Stamp a ma Jig and created a background pattern with the mosaic stamp. The colours used for this were Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar and Strawberry Slush.


Again the sentiment is from Label Love with the matching Artisan Label punch (which I am loving!)


I layered up the punch by punching a couple more out and then added some flowers from the Itty Bitty punches.

Right thats me off for the day, have a fun day all!

Julie
supplies
Card – Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Stamps – Mosaic Madness, Label Love
Embellishments – Rhinestones, Calypso Coral Bakers Twine
Tools – Artisan Label punch, Mosaic embossing folder
Mediums – Baked Brown Sugar ink, Strawberry Slush ink, Coastal Cabana ink

3 comments:

  1. Julie,
    How did you line up the stamped images so perfectly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card,loving the colours,looking forward to getting my new catalogue ready for shopping x

    ReplyDelete