Monday 10 June 2013

Anniversary Wishes

Hey there! I am a little late posting again today as we had to leave for school earlier today as we were walking. My son and I have set ourselves the challenge to walk every day this week in the morning! It is a good mile to school and mostly uphill so it takes us 20 minutes! I'll let you know how we get on!

Today I am sharing a card I made a couple of weeks ago for my sister Claire who celebrated her 5th wedding anniversary. Her colours were Black and Hot Pink back then so I went with these for the card.


The background has been embossed with the Lacy Brocade embossing folder (which finishes this month!) and the stamps are from the Memorable Moments set (which I am happy to say is staying!).


I used some of the wide grey ribbon from the Spring/Summer catalogue which finishes at the end of this month and then decorated it with flowers from the Boho Blossom set and some leaves from the bird builder punch.


For those of you who know what my boys looks like at the moment, here is a photo of them on the day from 5 years ago!!



That's all for today
Back tomorrow

Julie
supplies
Card – Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamps – Memorable Moments
Embellishments – Rhinestones, Basic Grey ribbon
Tools – Lacy Brocade embossing folder, Labels Framelits, Boho Blossom punch, 2 Step Bird punch
Mediums – Basic Black ink, Melon Mambo ink

1 comment:

  1. Super card,love the colour scheme and your boys looked so cute x

    ReplyDelete