Wednesday 26 June 2013

Mosaic Madness

Hi there folks and welcome to my blog today! I am going to be sharing new Sneak Peeks from the new catalogue now that we are less than a week away!! If you would like a copy of the catalogue for £5 which includes postage please do contact me as I have them ready to go!

One of the exciting things about the new catalogue, as well as all the new lovely punches and stamps, are the new colours that we have this time! I have fallen for them hook, line and sinker!

On this card I have used Coastal Cabana for the card blank and then Strawberry Slush and Baked Brown Sugar. The stamp sets are Mosaic Madness and Label Love.


I have embossed the white piece with the Mosaic folder and then I have stamped onto it with the aid of the Stamp a ma Jig!


The lovely new sentiment is from Label Love and is punched out with the matching Artisan Label punch! I love this new punch!


If you would like to get your hands on the products in person I am holding a Launch Event as follows

MYSTERY HOSTESS NEW CATALOGUE LAUNCH NIGHT
FRIDAY 12th JULY
8pm - 10pm

  • Come and make a card

  • Buy my old stock (cash only)

  • Buy new items from the brand new catalogue

  • Chance to earn some hostess spends on my draw!

  • Have a cuppa and homemade cakes

  • See all my new samples


Cost includes a new catalogue. Please contact me to book a place!


Julie
supplies
Card – Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Stamps – Mosaic Madness, Label Love
Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon
Tools – Mosaic folder
Mediums – Strawberry Slush ink, Baked Brown Sugar ink, Coastal Cabana ink

2 comments:

  1. I love your colour combination. The design is also Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your project which features, Mosaic Madness, is gorgeous. I love it so much that I have linked it to our challenge site this week - http://stilladdinktive.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/spot-mosaic-madness.html

    ReplyDelete