Thursday 6 June 2013

Best of Flowers Team Training

Good morning. Really quick post from me today as I am a little late typing this up and I have still got to nip in the shower before the school run!

On Tuesday night and Wednesday morning I ran our monthly team training events. As well as covering all the business topics we also do some crafting!! Here is one of the cards we made using the Best of Flowers stamp set which you can order now.


The colour combo is Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Midnight Muse and I have to say I am liking this combo, came across it purely by accident and I think it works!


As you can see I have used my trusty Seam Binding (so pleased it isnt retiring!!)


I have an order going in today if anyone would like to add to it, just call me or email me (all details are at the top of the blog!)



Julie
supplies
Card – Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Whisper White
Stamps – Best of Flowers, Perfectly Penned
Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Pearls
Tools – 1 1/4 Scallop Circle punch
Mediums – Pool Party ink, Midnight Muse ink, Crumb Cake ink

No comments:

Post a Comment