Saturday 8 June 2013

Little extras with Best of Flowers

Good morning! Quick little post from me today as I have to take Evan to dancing this morning and then sort my craft room out for a This and That class I am hosting this afternoon!

Whilst making the cards I shared over the last couple of days I decided to make some 3D scrunched flowers from the same stamp which I punched out with the 1 1/4 scallop circle punch.


I spritzed them all over with water and then I screwed them up into little balls and left to dry. I then added 3 on top of each other to create the scrunched flower and added a large Rhinestone.


I also made this cute little gift package using the same flower and a labels framelit.


Right I must dash to sort out my dancing boy!

Julie

supplies
Card – Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stamps – Best of Flowers, Perfectly Penned
Embellishments – Large Rhinestone
Tools – 1 1/4 scallop circle punch, Labels Framelits
Mediums – Midnight Muse ink

1 comment: