Wednesday 12 June 2013

Butterflies for Beginners!

Hey there. Just got back from the walking to school and back! 3 days done and 2 to go! My feet are feeling it today though! Think I will need a pedicure by Friday!

So on Monday night I held a little beginners class for 2 lovely ladies, Leanne and Stacey who happen to be the sister and partner of the builder who built our lovely new home!!!!!

I decided to use the Elegant and Bitty Butterfly punches with the Papillon Potpourri stamp set.

This was the first card we made, lots of punching and just a little stamping!


The papers we used are the Floral District papers which retire at the end of this month.

The next card was a little trickier as I taught the girls how to use the Stamp a ma Jig and I have to say they did fab!!!


And finally a simpler card to finish off. We used the Versamark pad to create a subtle background and also stamped the envelopes too!



Here are all 3 together!


The good news is they want to come back again so thats great!!!! I love it when new crafters are discovered!

Julie


2 comments:

  1. hey Julie.... amazing what ya can accomplish with some butterflies huh?? all 3 cards are adorable... I do wish I had more dies... think am gonna have to rob a bank LOL

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards, Julie. I am not surprised that they want to come back for more classes!

    ReplyDelete