Wednesday 19 June 2013

New Stash alert!

Hi there! I thought I would give you a mid-week treat and share some new products that are going to be in the new catalogue from 2nd July! If you would like a copy of the catalogue and are not in my clubs (you get one FREE in the clubs - 2 places left!) then they are £5.00 which includes postage out to you. Please mail me to pre-order your copy.


So I have used the lovely Gingham Garden product suite to create these Welcome Packs for my latest lovely team members of Julie's Jems - Lorraine and Zoe! I love the sturdy files from a well known stationery shop and they are great covered with paper and you can get LOADS in them!


As you can see I always decorate a notebook for my new recruits to make all their Stampin Up notes and shopping lists in, a colour chart too, a card (which I will share properly another day) and a Julie's Jems Handbook.




Here are all the goodies inside the folder!


If you would like more information on becoming a Stampin Up Demonstrator, either for the discount for your own purchases or to sell to others and build a business then please do contact me. It's a great time to start with the new catalogue in July!

Julie
supplies
Card – Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Papers – Gingham Garden
Stamps – Morning Post, Label Love
Embellishments – Washi Tape, Rhinestones
Tools – Artisan Label punch, Blossom punch, Circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Bird punch
Mediums – Island Indigo ink, Melon Mambo ink

1 comment:

  1. Lovely gift...lucky girls!!
    The paper is gorgeous.
    Are the folders from a shop beginning with P? I'd like to do something similar for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete