Tuesday 25 June 2013

5 year Anniversary!

Morning! Life is pretty much full on at the moment! What with the new catalogue next week and also a "big" birthday for me, it's all go!!! Last week I hit my 5 year Anniversary with Stampin' Up!!! 

There are not enough words for me to describe how glad I am that I joined Stampin' Up! back in June 2008! It all began at a workshop at Anna's house in March when I made my first ever Stampin Up card - and here it is!! It was with a stamp set called Simply Said.


After hosting my own successful workshop (I was a good hostess!!) I decided to join up! I recently found a copy of the first ever UK catalogue whilst sorting out my craft room. I like to keep a copy of every catalogue from over the years. Just take a look at the punch offering!! We didn't have much choice back then but we still loved it!! "We've come a long way" - as the famous Take That song says!


One of the reasons I love working for this company is they really value their demonstrators and the rewards are fantastic. I have been lucky to receive many of these certificates over the years.


I've been to places that I wouldn't have dreamed of visiting and had the opportunity to meet lots of the Stampin Up corporate team as well as sharing a holiday with my husband last year in Vienna. We had an amazing time and there was a light bulb moment for Robin when he realised just how good this company is! He never really showed much interest until the trip but it's a different story now! He wants more holidays!!!! LOL!


My team - what can I say! I have some of the funniest, loveliest, craziest team members and without them I would not be where I am today. We laugh, we cry (with laughter), we share and we love what we do! We even sometimes make lovely projects!



My loyal and lovely customers! You are the best! Supporting me at my events and taking a genuine interest in my business! I thank you all.


So thats all from me today - quite a self indulgent post but I wanted to recognise my 5th Year Anniversary!

Here's to the many many more Stampin Up years!

Julie


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on five years, Julie! That's a great achievement, especially considering all that you have done in that time with SU. Loving the blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Julie! .... and a very Happy Anniversary to you :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Julie, I'm so glad you joined, you're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 5th Anniversary mummy!!

    Lots of love
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JULES !!!!!I remember that card well :) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete