Friday 7 June 2013

Simple version of yesterdays card

Good morning to you. I am a little late in updating my blog today as I have walked Evan to school (then back for me). Mow that we have moved we live 1 mile from his primary school so we try and walk it at least twice a week! Its mostly uphill on the way there so it's great exercise for both of us!

Today I am sharing a simple version of the card I shared yesterday.



Here they are together.


Hope you excuse the short post today but look what arrived yesterday!! My new catalogue goodies and my catalogues!! I have 2 places left on my Stampers 10 hostess club starting on 24th July. If you would like more information please visit the Hostess Club page which you will find at the top of my blog.


Julie
supplies
Card – Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Whisper White
Stamps – Best of Flowers, Perfectly Penned
Embellishments – Linen Thread
Tools – 1 1/4 Scallop Circle punch
Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Pool Party ink, Midnight Muse ink

No comments:

Post a Comment