Friday 14 June 2013

More Happy Hours!

Good Morning!! I have failed this morning!! We have walked all the way Monday - Thursday but today mu hubby is off work and Evan wants him to walk with him! I could have gone with them but thought I would make the most of my time and get my blog done!

Here is another card we made on Tuesday night with the Happy Hour set and some of the new colours! 


We have used Calypso Coral card and paper along with Copacabana  Coastal Cabana card for the mat and  the scallop border. We also used another new colour, the darker colour used around the sentiment which is called Bermuda Bay!! 


The cocktails were stamped in Calypso Coral and Coastal Cabana and the sentiment and bits and bobs on the cocktail in Bermuda Bay! I have to say I am LOVING these new colours already!


Right thats it from me for today! Wishing you all a happy Friday and I will share the last card with you tomorrow!


Julie
supplies
Card – Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Papers – Calypso Coral DSP
Stamps – Happy Hour
Embellishments – Rhinestones
Tools – Extra Large Oval punch, Decorative Label punch, Scallop Trim border punch
Mediums – Calypso Coral ink, Bermuda Bay ink, Coastal Cabana ink

2 comments: