Tuesday 11 June 2013

Quick Stamp a Stacker!

Hi there! It's a really quick post from me today as we have to set off on our walk in 10-15 minutes!!! 

Here is a card we made at last months Stamp a Stack using the Morning Cup stamp set that is retiring at the end of this month! Have to say this was the first time I had used it! Eekkkk!!


The colours here are Melon Mambo, Soft Suede and Early Espresso. We also used the Naturals Ivory card for stamping onto. You can see from the top left of the image that my card must have had a little accident at the class!! Here it is below before the class! I should learn to take my pictures before my Stamp a Stacks! The sentiment is from Petite Pairs.


If you would like to order this set I will be placing an order this evening and also the date of my next Stamp a Stack is Friday 28th June

Take care
Julie
supplies
Card – Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Naturals Ivory
Papers – Melon Mambo DSP stack
Stamps – Morning Cup, Petite Pairs
Embellishments – Early Espresso ribbon
Tools – Apothecary Accents Framelits 
Mediums – Early Espresso ink, Melon Mambo ink

No comments:

Post a Comment