Sunday 30 August 2015

Flurry of Wishes

Good Morning and Happy Sunday to you! Today I am sharing the last of the makes that I made whilst I was at Sarah-Jane’s house last week! Thanks for letting me use your things SJ! 

This card uses one of my favourite sets from the new catalogue called Flurry of Wishes. It also has a matching punch which I haven’t used yet but I know it’s going to be a popular one!
 I embossed the snowflakes with Versamark and white embossing powder and then rubbed over it with Pool Party ink on a sponge. The sentiment is from the same set and I die cut it out with the Deco Labels dies
Added a smidge of the Silver Satin ribbon and some Rhinestones for good measure!
Right thats me off for today, hopefully I will be back to share something with you tomorrow although I am not quite sure what yet! Most of my makes recently are for my retreat which I will share after the event 

Today is the last day to take part in my Online Code Club for August as I will be closing this order tomorrow evening at 8pm. Details below

 I have opened a new Code Club for August and the code to use is  SCVAC3K4  please use this code when prompted when shopping online with me and spending between £25 and £150, a gift will be sent to you in September. Please do not use on orders over £150 as you will qualify for your own Stampin Rewards. For my local customers you can still take advantage of this and email me your orders which I will process at the end of August and you too will receive a free gift. I will be closing this order on Sunday 30th August at 8pm.
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment