Wednesday 5 August 2015

New Weekly Deals

Good Morning

I have some new Weekly Deals to share with you and we are now back to our normal weekly deals, as opposed to the Bonus Deals. So basically these items should not sell out, but will change next Tuesday evening
So happy to see the Envelope Punch Board on there! It’s a fab piece of kit and also the very popular Flower Patch stamp set, used on the card below
Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!

I have opened a new Code Club for August and the code to use is  SCVAC3K4  please use this code when prompted when shopping online with me and spending between £25 and £150, a gift will be sent to you in September. Please do not use on orders over £150 as you will qualify for your own Stampin Rewards. For my local customers you can still take advantage of this and email me your orders which I will process at the end of August and you too will receive a free gift

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment