Monday 17 August 2015

Cutie Pie Thinlits

Hello there and Happy Monday to you! I must admit I have had the Cutie Pie thinlits since the catalogue launched and have only made this one project with them! EEEEkkkkk I really must remedy this! I made this for my Launch Night to show my customers what it looks like and I realised the other day I never blogged it!
I made this up with the Thick Whisper White cardstock and I watched the Stampin Up video which really helped me stick it together. I will add the video on the end of this post.
Still loving the Mint Macaron Lace Trim which keeps this cake piece closed properly and the closure at the back isn’t glued so you can get into the goodies inside without having to rip it open! That’s got to be a good thing after you made the effort to make them!
Here is the video for your perusal! Enjoy
I have opened a new Code Club for August and the code to use is  SCVAC3K4  please use this code when prompted when shopping online with me and spending between £25 and £150, a gift will be sent to you in September. Please do not use on orders over £150 as you will qualify for your own Stampin Rewards. For my local customers you can still take advantage of this and email me your orders which I will process at the end of August and you too will receive a free gift

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment